1. The final installation and operation part of the coal mining scraper conveyor manufacturer. The chain of the coal mining scraper conveyor manufacturer should be selected so that the two parallel chains have the same length. After the running part is installed, the remaining stroke of the retracting device is greater than half of the full stroke.
2. HL type double-channel coal mining scraper conveyor manufacturers install or adjust the chain, and when the chain wheel group needs to be lifted and pulled closer, the heavy steel trough on the middle casing can be used. The method is: open the upper cover of the lower area and section, hang a small hoist on the steel trough, and then lift the sprocket set.
3. The pull-in device of the coal mining scraper conveyor manufacturer adopts the heavy hammer tensioning method, and there should be enough heavy objects in the heavy hammer box.
4. The sliding plate of the coal mining scraper conveyor manufacturer can reduce the return of material if it is adjusted well. The rubber plate on the sliding plate of the buried coal mining scraper conveyor manufacturer in our factory, when adjusting, the rubber plate should be about 10mm away from the outer edge of the hopper.
5. After the coal mining scraper conveyor is installed by the manufacturer, check whether all the fastening parts are tight. Fill each lubrication system with the necessary lubricant. The transmission part should be light and flexible by hand, and the working chain should be rotated at least one week. After confirming that the installation is correct, it can be run in an empty car, run more than two instantaneous test runs, and then start the machine. After the idling for 2 hours no-load test run without problems, a 16-hour load test run should be carried out. At the beginning of the test run, the materials should be added to the required delivery volume in three times. Feeding should be uniform. The manufacturer of the buried scraper conveyor starts to check the bearing temperature after 2 hours of load test. Generally, it should not exceed 60°C.