(1) Listen to the signal clearly, and do not start the operation if the signal is unclear. Before starting the machine, send out signals and shouts to inform the surrounding personnel to pay attention, release the lock, and turn on the spray of the machine head at the same time. Send out an alarm signal, jog the switch 2-3 times, check the tightness of the steering and scraper chain, and determine whether there is a chain jam phenomenon during startup.
(2) After starting the machine, it is necessary to pay attention to the running sound of the motor and reducer and the temperature changes in various parts, and pay attention to whether it is driven by dual motors. If there is any abnormality, it is necessary to immediately stop the machine for inspection, and restart it after handling it.
(3) After starting the machine, it is necessary to pay attention to checking and frequently observing the chain, connecting ring, support fork, guard plate, nut, and scraper for serious deformation and breakage, as well as for chain jumping, chain jamming, and chain breakage. If any problems are found, it is necessary to promptly stop the machine for handling, and it is not allowed to operate with defects. (4) Scraper conveyors shall not be used for transportation, props, and other materials. When using a scraper conveyor to transport large items, it is necessary to follow the safety technical measures approved by the chief engineer of the mine, and do not damage the equipment to prevent personal injury accidents.
(5) When pushing the scraper conveyor, it is necessary to ensure the straightness of the scraper conveyor, and the maximum bending degree cannot exceed 3 °. Otherwise, it is not allowed to start the operation. When moving the head and tail of the machine, it is necessary to stop the machine. After moving over the scraper conveyor, it is necessary to hang the cables and pipes before starting the machine.
(6) Under the good condition of no oil leakage, the reducer should be refueled once a month and cleaned once every two months. When the oil level is horizontal, the oil level should be limited to 1/3 immersion of the large bevel gear.
(7) Under normal conditions, it is not allowed to start the machine in reverse direction. When troubleshooting and troubleshooting, only inching and short distance reversing is allowed. Personnel should stand directly opposite the machine head to avoid sliding out large pieces of coal gangue and squeezing people.
(8) When handling chain blockage caused by coal or debris in the bottom tank, it is necessary to first lock the scraper conveyor, assign a dedicated person to take care of it, and then secure it with safe and qualified lifting tools before lifting. After lifting, no part of the body should protrude under the chute. Work can only be started when solid materials are used for bedding. One person shall operate and one person shall supervise to ensure safety.
(9) Stick to your job position, pay attention to the operation of the scraper conveyor at any time, handle floating coal at the head and tail of the machine, prevent pulling back coal to increase the load of the scraper conveyor, and do not sleep or chat on your job.