1. Before hoisting the coal mining scraper conveyor, you must carefully check the hoisting tools such as hoisting chains and rings, and confirm that they are intact before using them. Incomplete hoisting tools are prohibited from being used. It is forbidden to use motor wiring bins and horn mouths as hoisting places during hoisting; prevent Damaged equipment and injury accidents occurred.
2. Before hoisting the coal mining scraper conveyor, the hoisting anchor cables and anchor rods must be tested. If problems are found, the anchor cables and anchor rods must be repaired and then hoisted, strictly in accordance with the hoisting regulations.
3. When the coal mining scraper conveyor is hoisted, a special person must be arranged for command and observation. Observe the fixing conditions of anchor cables, anchor rods, parts to be lifted, and lifting chains and rings (the rings must be full). Observers must stand in a safe place and take corresponding measures if hidden dangers are discovered.
4. When lifting large parts of the scraper conveyor, be sure to find the center of gravity of the equipment, and use multiple lifting points. The lifting must be evenly and slowly hoisted, and the lowering must be evenly and slowly dropped to prevent damage to the equipment or injury accidents.
5. After the lifting work of the coal mining scraper conveyor is completed, the lifting chain can be removed only after the equipment is placed stably and fixed.
6. During the lifting process, the operator's position should be reasonable, no part of the body can reach under the lifting equipment, and ensure that the exit path is unblocked.